Take a 3D tour through our show apartment in Echternacherbrück.
Here you can get an overview of our construction methods and collect ideas for your interior design.
To the 3D Tour
Faberhaus sponsors the jerseys of the "Men 30" of the 1st and 2nd team of the MJC Trier Euren!
To expand our young team for the 2019 training year, we are looking for an apprentice to become an office management clerk.
This is cross-border training:
- the school is attended in Germany
- the trainee is employed in Luxembourg
Please send your meaningful application to: email@example.com
As a certified passive house craftsman, we specialise in the construction and renovation of energy-efficient passive houses - both in the field of building technology and building envelopes. This ensures good interdisciplinary coordination and cooperation in construction.
The passive house is a consistently further developed low-energy house. It is characterised by particularly high comfort with very low energy consumption. High energy efficiency is achieved above all by passive components (e.g. heat protection windows, insulation, heat recovery). The low remaining heating requirement can, for example, be supplied via the already existing comfort ventilation system. Every passive house is an active contribution to climate protection.
Tel.: +49 (0) 6526 93 10 01
Fax: +49 (0) 6526 93 10 02
manager: Dipl. Ing. Otmar Faber
legal venue: lower regional court Wittlich
lower regional court Wittlich: HRB 41240
VAT identification number.: DE 269836293
Address in Luxembourg:
Tel.: +352 26 94 95
Fax: +352 26 94 95 34
manager: Dipl. Ing. Otmar Faber
Responsible for content according to § 10 paragraph 3 of the treaty on media services (MDStV): Dipl. Ing. Otmar Faber (address as above)
Disclaimer for the faberhaus Ltd and faberhaus Sarl websites, hereafter referred to as the “operator”.
Statement: According to German law (see the decision of the court district of Hamburg from the 12th of May 1998) the editor of a website can be made responsible for the contents of other websites if necessary, which are referred to with hyperlinks. According to the court district, this may only be obviated by explicitly distancing oneself from such contents: On the websites joint together as operator we have put several links to other websites. The following therefore applies to all of these links: We state that faberhaus Ltd and faberhaus Sarl has no influence on the design and the content of any linked pages. Therefore we hereby expressly dissociate ourselves from all content of these pages and do not adopt their content as our own. This statement applies to all links provided on our website and all content of the pages to which these links lead.
1. Content of the online services: The operator assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. No claims by users with regard to material or immaterial damages caused by the use or non-use of the information on offer or of the use of incorrect or incomplete information shall be honoured, provided that there is no evidence of any deliberate or gross negligence on the part of the provider. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The operator explicitly reserves the right to amend, supplement or delete parts or all of the information or to stop publication temporarily or permanently and without notice.
2. References and links: In case of direct and indirect references to external websites (“links”) that are beyond the area of responsibility of the operator, the liability would only take effect if the operator is aware of the contents and if it is technically feasible and reasonable for the operator to prevent their use in case of illegal contents. The operator therefore explicitly states that when the links were published, the linked websites were free from illegal contents. The operator has not influence on the recent and future design and on the content of these linked pages. Therefore, the operator distances himself from all contents of the linked pages that have been changed after publishing these links on our website. This statement applies to all links and references on our own website as well as to foreign entries in guest books, panels and mailing lists that have been created by the operator. Legally responsible for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content or especially for damages incurred as a result of the use of such information is solely the provider of the website that has been referred to, not the one who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark rights: In all publications the operator endeavours to respect the copyrights of the graphics, audio and video files and texts used, to employ graphics, audio and video files and texts created by the operator or to use public-domain graphics, audio and video files and texts. All trademarks mentioned within the website and protected if necessary by a third party are subject to regulations of the current valid trademark law and the titles of the respective registered owner. From the fact that they are simply named the conclusion is not to be drawn that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects or objects created by the operator remains solely with the operator of the websites. A duplication or a use of such images, audio and video files and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without consent of the operator.
Images: ©faberhaus; ©BOHL Design & Kommunikation
Provided that within the internet-based service there is the possibility of entering personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses, etc.), the user explicitly exposes this data on a voluntary basis. The use of and paying for all services offered - as far as technically possible and reasonable - is permitted, also without giving such data or giving anonymised data or a pseudonym. For the deployment of certain offers (online shop, prize competitions and answering of requests) on the internet-based service of the operator it is necessary to save all personal data that you have indicated (e.g. e-mail address). The operator saves your personal data only for the indicated purposes. Personal data is not passed on to a third party and is immediately deleted after the purpose has ceased to apply. 5. Legal validity of this exclusion of liability: This exclusion of liability has to be considered part of the internet-based service from which this page has been referred to. Should parts or individual formulations not, no longer or not completely meet current legal requirements, the content and validity of the remaining parts of the document will remain unaffected. All rights reserved. All contents are for personal information purposes only - any commercial use of the images, structures or any other possibilities is prohibited. All texts published in this domain are protected by copyright. No liability can be assumed for mistakes in the text, in images or in any other documents that may be downloaded.
Our website contains plug-ins of the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). You may recognise the Facebook plug-ins on your website by the Facebook logo or the ”Like” button. Read more to have an overview of the Facebook plug-ins:
If you do not want Facebook to associate the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data, please log off Facebook before entering our website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so called “cookies”, text files stored on your computer to facilitate analysis of your website usage. Information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted and stored on a Google server in the United States. However, when IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases a full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of this website’s operator, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide the website’s operator with further services related to website activity and Internet usage. The IP address sent from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be brought together with other data held by Google.
You can prevent storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly. In this case, however, please note that you might not be able to fully use all features offered by this website. In addition, you can prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in. : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
For more information concerning the private policy of Google Inc. visit the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
Alternatively, by clicking here you will prohibit Google Analytics to collect data about you at this website. By clicking the link above you will download an 'Opt-Out.Cookie'. Therefore, your browser must generally allow saving cookies. If you delete your cookies frequently, a new click to the button is required.